question/problem with my favorites list

I am one of several users on my pc at work (NT 4.0 Workstation). Every user
is listed in the C:\winnt\profiles\"username". And every users favorites
(IE 6.0) are stored in C:\winnt\profiles\"username"\favorites. Well now,
all of a sudden, when I open up my IE browser, my favorites are being pulled
from C:\winnt\favorites instead of
C:\winnt\profiles\"username"\favorites. I am not sure if it is happening to
everyone, or just me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks-epi

epi4561 wrote:
> I am one of several users on my pc at work (NT 4.0 Workstation). Every user
> is listed in the C:\winnt\profiles\"username". And every users favorites
> (IE 6.0) are stored in C:\winnt\profiles\"username"\favorites. Well now,
> all of a sudden, when I open up my IE browser, my favorites are being pulled
> from C:\winnt\favorites instead of
> C:\winnt\profiles\"username"\favorites. I am not sure if it is happening to
> everyone, or just me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
> thanks-epi

What's happens if you run File | Import | IE Favourites? Can you import
your favourites from c:\winnt\profiles\"username" ?
sh4d03