Question regarding ASUS RMA

Masonisbetter

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
I just completed an RMA over the phone with ASUS. I forgot to ask if I need to send in my broken MB before they will send me the new one. Will they send it and I return mine once I have replacement or will they send replacement on receiving the busted unit?

Solution
You have to send yours first in most situations. If the RMA is a cross-ship RMA than you can wait for the new one to come. Usually with the cross-ships, they will have you fill out a credit card form for holding purposes; so if you never filled one out, more likely than not, it is a regular RMA.

If you're in the US and you want to confirm, message me your RMA number and I can check for you.

Asus_USA

Honorable
May 1, 2013
You have to send yours first in most situations. If the RMA is a cross-ship RMA than you can wait for the new one to come. Usually with the cross-ships, they will have you fill out a credit card form for holding purposes; so if you never filled one out, more likely than not, it is a regular RMA.

If you're in the US and you want to confirm, message me your RMA number and I can check for you.

Solution

Masonisbetter

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013

I got it all figured out, called the same number I set the rma up on. Thanks!