[SOLVED] Question regarding Logitech Mousepad

Rathnhake

Reputable
Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone, i got a question, is the Logitech G840 K/DA the same mousepad as the REGULAR Logitech G840 ? I've been using the G640 and that is by far the best mousepad i've ever used, except it falls a bit short in dimension so i want to buy the G840, but i want to know if both pads are the same in terms of surface and such (i know one has lol characters and the other is black, i don't really mind the looks)

Thank you!

Solution
i believe the "K/DA" represents certain overlaid graphic.
i've seen other Logitech mice, keyboards, & peripherals with similar naming schemes.

whereas G601 Black would be the plain version,
G601 G/DA may be the same mouse but with ugly goofy images overlaid.

if they weren't the same pad(size, texture, etc), it wouldn't still be labeled "G840".
i've seen other Logitech mice, keyboards, & peripherals with similar naming schemes.

if they weren't the same pad(size, texture, etc), it wouldn't still be labeled "G840".

Solution

Rathnhake

Reputable
Jan 8, 2020

Yeah it's a league of legends collaboration, but man i hope the pad is the same and not different (like maybe designed to MOBA players and that somehow being different then normal version)