[SOLVED] Question regarding MSI Logo on my new 6800XT

kevin21555

Prominent
Aug 9, 2021
About a month ago I picked up a MSI Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6 GAMING X TRIO, and up until a week ago, in the circled area of the attached photo, it used to display the "MSI" logo, now it is just blank, or if I change the mystic light settings, it displays whatever color I chose. I cannot find any information about this on the internet anywhere. View: https://imgur.com/a/IRpjEk5

Solution
It looks like there's supposed to be a little plastic MSI logo mask, that fell off and so now you just see the RGB light that would be behind it. Maybe look around your case for it.

ETA: based on this picture, I expect it would be black plastic the shape of the area around the RGB, with clear plastic where the light shines through for the logo.
Msi-6800-xt-gaming-trio-logo.jpg

Remeca

Reputable
It looks like there's supposed to be a little plastic MSI logo mask, that fell off and so now you just see the RGB light that would be behind it. Maybe look around your case for it.

ETA: based on this picture, I expect it would be black plastic the shape of the area around the RGB, with clear plastic where the light shines through for the logo.

Solution

kevin21555

Prominent
Aug 9, 2021

Found it! Thank you

Reactions: Remeca