[SOLVED] Question regarding NZXT Aer P120/140 Fans

PhantomEcstasy

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
Hello!

I have been looking for answers on the internet to no avail, so I ended up asking here instead. Do the NZXT Aer P120/140mm fans come with radiator screws? I am planning to do a push and pull configuration once I buy a Corsair H110i on an NZXT H400i case.

Solution
Hello!

I have been looking for answers on the internet to no avail, so I ended up asking here instead. Do the NZXT Aer P120/140mm fans come with radiator screws? I am planning to do a push and pull configuration once I buy a Corsair H110i on an NZXT H400i case.
No
it comes only with normal screws for mounting with the cabinet

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
There's a couple of sets that come with an AIO. There's a short set, that's used to mount the AIO rad to a case and there's a long set used to mount the fans to the rad. You can also use the long set to mount the rad to the case, sandwiching the fans in between.
Some kits are nice enough to include 2x full long screws for push/pull, some aren't. My NZXT Kraken did, but my Corsair H55 didn't.

Since Corsair doesn't say exactly the amount included (just says mounting screws) you'll have to wait and see if it's yes or no, but they are very easy to find, either 1" 6/32 or 1-¼ 6/32 depending on the fan, screw head, fan mount or case-fan-rad mount.

PhantomEcstasy

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
There's a couple of sets that come with an AIO. There's a short set, that's used to mount the AIO rad to a case and there's a long set used to mount the fans to the rad. You can also use the long set to mount the rad to the case, sandwiching the fans in between.
Some kits are nice enough to include 2x full long screws for push/pull, some aren't. My NZXT Kraken did, but my Corsair H55 didn't.

Since Corsair doesn't say exactly the amount included (just says mounting screws) you'll have to wait and see if it's yes or no, but they are very easy to find, either 1" 6/32 or 1-¼ 6/32 depending on the fan, screw head, fan mount or case-fan-rad mount.
Wow I am still rocking an H55 on my build right now. Like you said, the cooler doesn't have enough screws for a push/pull so I was curious to find out if the bigger radiators from Corsair supports it. But now I might lean more towards NZXT if the amount of screws they give for push/pull support is true.

korv

Notable
Dec 26, 2018
well, h75 does have long screws for push and long. Not sure about other liauid coolers. And also i could be wrong about "radiator screws aren't long enough for push and pull". Was talking about h110i.