Segotep ARGUS case
Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Mobo
I7 9700k CPU
RTX 2060 KO Ultra GPU

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB DDR4 4266 Ram
SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III V-NAND
Western Digital WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0
ASUS ROG Strix 750 Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold 750W ATX Power Supply

Anyway 1st question, after aready ordered I was sizing things up on parts picker, and noticed that my Segotep case wouldn't even show under compatible list of cases. I've dug into this case a bit and there shouldn't be no issues. So anybody here have any experience with these cases at all. It stuck out to me because of the side mounted MOBO that stands the GPU up vertically instead of horizontally, plus the fan set up blows directly on the GPU.
Ok and 2nd question. I just read that the MOBOs M.2 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA 6.0 GB/s port. So the M.2 slot is populated, one SATA 6.0 Gb/s port is disabled??

Solution
Your board has 6 SATA ports. The m.2 slot when occupied only disables 1 of these 6 ports. You still have 5 you can use.

Just a note, I would buy the 10th gen intel CPUs rather than 9th gen. Better value plus more performance per dollar.

No clue about that case ngl.
Your board has 6 SATA ports. The m.2 slot when occupied only disables 1 of these 6 ports. You still have 5 you can use.

Just a note, I would buy the 10th gen intel CPUs rather than 9th gen. Better value plus more performance per dollar.

Solution

Bigj73nsb

Honorable
Sep 10, 2014

Yeah I was looking at the 109900k but the prices jumped from $500 to $800 and decided not to. So I figured the 9700k is plenty for what I need and will stand pretty firm for a while. Plus it did come with a combo deal with the Asus ROG Strix Z390 board