[SOLVED] Questionable cpu temps

May 25, 2020
So in bios it says my cpu is 55c but it never changes and in any other app it says anywhere from 40c-80c is this a mounting issue because I have re pasted 3 times. I have tried almost every software and still no luck. I have a lot of airflow and the heat sink is not cold but slightly warm to the touch, could this be a faulty reader if so how do I get round this?

Solution
So in bios it says my cpu is 55c but it never changes and in any other app it says anywhere from 40c-80c is this a mounting issue because I have re pasted 3 times. I have tried almost every software and still no luck. I have a lot of airflow and the heat sink is not cold but slightly warm to the touch, could this be a faulty reader if so how do I get round this?
Depends on particular CPU and it's cooler and of course program you use to measure. There's no one size fits all.
Depends on particular CPU and it's cooler and of course program you use to measure. There's no one size fits all.

Solution