Question Questionable dead motherboard

Apr 6, 2019
Guys I need help I tried seeing if another gpu worked(and it did) so I took mine(rx 580)out put it in(rx 480)and took it back out then put my original gpu in and now my pc won’t even start

Ok so what you are left with is the old troubleshooting guide lines. Pulling the plug out of psu and replacing it. Try restart. Then you will have to check every wire attached to the psu to make sure they are seated. Then you will have to follow them and make sure each one is seated in its slot. Paying close attention to the motherboard and cpu power plugs. If you are not getting any power, it will either be your motherboard had the old static electricity death blow. Or your psu has died. Do you have another psu you can try to see if its your board or the psu?

Apr 6, 2019
Ok so what you are left with is the old troubleshooting guide lines. Pulling the plug out of psu and replacing it. Try restart. Then you will have to check every wire attached to the psu to make sure they are seated. Then you will have to follow them and make sure each one is seated in its slot. Paying close attention to the motherboard and cpu power plugs. If you are not getting any power, it will either be your motherboard had the old static electricity death blow. Or your psu has died. Do you have another psu you can try to see if its your board or the psu?
I am trying to take each one out and back in but I can’t take out the 24 pin like I don’t know how it’s like stuck