[SOLVED] Questions about CDs

thomas4204

Reputable
Dec 24, 2018
Not really sure where to ask this so Il just put it here. I found a huge stack of disks in the back room that a ready to have Music put on them. Where do I download the music for them? The only way I know right now is the YouTube converters but I’m pretty sure they don’t have cd quality.

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Not really sure where to ask this so Il just put it here. I found a huge stack of disks in the back room that a ready to have Music put on them. Where do I download the music for them? The only way I know right now is the YouTube converters but I’m pretty sure they don’t have cd quality.
What format is this music in?

Commercial CD. mp3, something else?

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I don’t know what exactly file formats there is but I was thinking of the best quality for cds because there is certain songs I’d wanna play on a cd instead of bluetooth.
Are these CDs with music on them already and you are looking to copy that music to a computer, or are they blanks and you are looking to discover where to "download" music to put onto them?

Spotify, Amazon, for a couple of examples.
Nope. Him downloading to CD an playing through HiFi Player would recommend hi to get Hi-Res audio.

He could have Spotify and Amazon as secondary source for the Music and Tracks which he is unable to find Hi-Res record for. But I recommend him looking for Hi-Res audio first.

dwd999

Honorable
Feb 24, 2016
Reactions: thomas4204

thomas4204

Reputable
Dec 24, 2018
Nope. Him downloading to CD an playing through HiFi Player would recommend hi to get Hi-Res audio.

He could have Spotify and Amazon as secondary source for the Music and Tracks which he is unable to find Hi-Res record for. But I recommend him looking for Hi-Res audio first.
I mainly use Apple and rarely Spotify

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS