So I recently got an SSD installed and the person who installed it set it to boot into the SSD rather than the HDD.I have very limited knowledge on computer things so I want to ask some questions about the HDD and SSDs.
- Will booting into the HDD as the operating system, and SDD being the secondary will it be slower than booting into HDD?
- How do I transfer browser data from my HDD to my SSD?
- How do I transfer my games from my HDD to my SSD? (Games from Steam, and other games on it's own like Genshin Impact/Minecraft)
- How do I transfer things from the desktop/video section of my HDD to my HDD (Since that I kept a couple important files and folders in my desktop.)
- And how do I transfer windows files that I have customized like sound, drivers, custom/modified cursors etc.?