[SOLVED] Questions about prime x570 p and ryzen 3600x

May 9, 2020
hi everybody
first sorry for my bad english..

I bought a new system and have some problems with my mainboard..

first, I didnt know how to reduce my cpu speed. the cpu Is amd ryzen 3600x and in task manager the speed is around 4.1 Hz
I search in bios but I didnt see anything to change the speed

second, the defualt voltage is around 1.4 . should I reduce it?

third, in normal tasks the temperature is around 60 C and in low level games like rainbow six , the temperature goes on 70 c to max 84c (according to monitor apps)

Is that temperature normal??

and the last one Is about boot speed.. I change bios setup to default.. and update bios to last version.. my boot reduce to 14s
before that, the number goes around 10s

what should I Do? :(
Tnx alot

Last edited:
Solution
cpu speed should reduce on its own when you arent doing anything so no need to change the speed

voltage is also managed automatically, shouldnt need tweaking either.

when you say normal tasks do you just mean browsing the internet or doing some other small thing?

the gaming temperatures seem normal

boot speed well, not much you can do about that really, however i would only really worry when your boot speed becomes very sluggish

hope this helps :)

muffinmanbored

Prominent
Nov 2, 2018
cpu speed should reduce on its own when you arent doing anything so no need to change the speed

voltage is also managed automatically, shouldnt need tweaking either.

when you say normal tasks do you just mean browsing the internet or doing some other small thing?

the gaming temperatures seem normal

boot speed well, not much you can do about that really, however i would only really worry when your boot speed becomes very sluggish

hope this helps :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS