Questions about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Okay, so I've seen a couple different versions of this game, one that
is 4 players (most common), one that is two, and now one that is three.

Are these different boards or is there a dip setting for this?

I have a pit-fighter cabinet that I'd love to convert...

Thanks for you help,

--jake

Hi Jake; the 2 and 4 are different boards. Never heard of the 3.

Ron
<jake.vanorder@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Okay, so I've seen a couple different versions of this game, one that
> is 4 players (most common), one that is two, and now one that is three.
>

> Are these different boards or is there a dip setting for this?
>
> I have a pit-fighter cabinet that I'd love to convert...
>
> Thanks for you help,
>
> --jake

I have both the 2 and the 4 player board. the boards are the same just
the roms are different. the 2 player will say hero turtles instead of
ninja on the start up screen and you can choose any of the 4 turtles.
where the 4 player ver you are stuck as the turtle it says you are. in
other words if you have a 2 player cab get the 2 player board to pic
your turtle. some times on ebay you can get the roms to convert you 4
to the 2. hope this helped