[SOLVED] Questions about Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

PhoenixAshes

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a new phone because my old Huawei Honor 7x is breaking (the screen is popping off). My sister and I are looking at the "Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro" from Global Unlocked on Amazon, but we've never heard of this company before and have some questions. Sorry if these questions are super newbie like, but I buy a phone then use it until it breaks due to money. Otherwise, I don't kee up with new phone companies, technology, or whatnot

1) Is the phone to be compatible with Consumer Cellular and AT&T? I think the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is, but does anybody use these services with this phone?

2) Is there a way to buy some kind of protection for the phone (we know it has no warranty)? It just makes me a little nervous to purchase a phone with no protection or warranty on it.

3) Last, does the phone works with standard America chargers (we know on Amazon it come with foreign chargers)?

4) Does the Miui 11 really come with adds? Is it a decent software?

5) Would you recommend the company Xiaomi or the model Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro?

I've searched online for these answers, and have gotten a mixed bag of responses. The reason we are looking at this phone is because it appears overall better than our current phones and because we need a really good camera. We use our phone's camera a lot for business and to film videos. We can't spend more than $220 a phone, and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro seems impressive on the surface.

We want to make sure this phone is right for us before making the investment.

Thank you to anyone who answers.

Solution
Yes global unlocked with work with AT&T. You may be able to buy some sort of insurance during the check-out process. The phone charges through USB, which is the same everywhere. No clue about the ads or their layout of Android. The company is about he same quality as Huawei, not the lowest but not the best.
Yes global unlocked with work with AT&T. You may be able to buy some sort of insurance during the check-out process. The phone charges through USB, which is the same everywhere. No clue about the ads or their layout of Android. The company is about he same quality as Huawei, not the lowest but not the best.

Solution