Question Questions regarding AS400 Mapics / XA Planning software called thru-put

sniper7777777

Honorable
Sep 22, 2014
Hey everyone so basically our company has an AS400 we run MAPICS / XA (I’m the network admin so I don’t deal with this stuff) we have been having a lot of issues lately with planning software called thru-put it seems like it doesn’t work and we cannot manufacture parts on time for our customers. Wondering if anybody else on here has an AS400 and uses MAPICS / XA / POWERLINK maybe we can have a discussion on what you use to plan for your manufacturing environment or if you use thru-put
Let me know thanks

sniper7777777

Honorable
Sep 22, 2014
Hey everyone so basically our company has an AS400 we run MAPICS / XA (I’m the network admin so I don’t deal with this stuff) we have been having a lot of issues lately with planning software called thru-put it seems like it doesn’t work and we cannot manufacture parts on time for our customers. Wondering if anybody else on here has an AS400 and uses MAPICS / XA / POWERLINK maybe we can have a discussion on what you use to plan for your manufacturing environment or if you use thru-put
Let me know thanks

This is a specialized enterprise piece of hardware and software. I highly doubt anyone here would know anything about it, moreless be willing to help you for free (since this would be a very costly problem). The only reason I even know what an as400 is because I have a system/36 from long ago.