Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Hi all - just wondering if anyones been very successful with a Spearazon PvM
in 1.10? I've just started my first Amazon for about 2 years... which route
would be best? Fend or Lightning? I'm thinking lightning now it has the
synergies added... any advice?

Cheers, Pete

rwb

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2005

Pete wrote:
> Hi all - just wondering if anyones been very successful with a
Spearazon PvM
> in 1.10? I've just started my first Amazon for about 2 years... which
route
> would be best? Fend or Lightning? I'm thinking lightning now it has
the
> synergies added... any advice?
>
> Cheers, Pete

Passsives Very High passives Getting hit is BAAAADDDDD!!!!!
Robert (clcrw west)

"RWB" <clcrwb@cox-internet.com> wrote in message

> Pete wrote:
> > Hi all - just wondering if anyones been very successful with a
> Spearazon PvM
> > in 1.10? I've just started my first Amazon for about 2 years... which
> route
> > would be best? Fend or Lightning? I'm thinking lightning now it has
> the
> > synergies added... any advice?
> >
> > Cheers, Pete
>
> Passsives Very High passives Getting hit is BAAAADDDDD!!!!!
> Robert (clcrw west)

Charged Strike is nice. 1 Point Jab and some Crushing Blow (and your merc
and Valk) can take care of the LI's.

You could go
20 Charged Strike
20 Lightning Fury (if you want an alternate ranged attack)
1 Jab
10-20 Valk, or 10 Valk and 10 Decoy, that will give you a stronger Decoy
which could be a good idea since you will mainly be Melee.
I think I dumped 5 points into each Dodge/Avoid/Evade, and put 1 point into
Pierce for when I used LF.

short - some Penetrate points might help, depending on your chance-to-hit
later on