Quick betatest needed for C32 Contest Utility

Hi all...

I've just completed the C32 Contest utility. It is a 32K Z-code
program that will be used to give instructions to judges and
generate a list of randomized games for the contest.

It only has single room and just 2 commands - but it does use the
@save opcode to write out the randomized list of games to a text
file for easy ratings tracking and so I'm concerned about how
that will work with various machines and Z-machine interpreters.
It seems to work fine under Windows and DOS using WinFrotz,
DosFrotz and various older ZIP type interpreters. But I would
really like to make sure that it will run on standard
interpreters for the Mac, UNIX, LINUX, etc. system before the
contest release on December 1, 2004. If anyone with a NON
Windows/DOS machine wouldn't mind trying this utility for me
(shouldn't take more than about 15 minutes) that would be a huge
help! Email me if you can assist.

Thanks much in advance!

--
Dave Bernazzani
Join the Commodore 32 Inform minigame contest:

I'll test on Redhat Linux for you. Also, I can probably test on Macintosh
this Sunday, if nobody volunteers first. Just email me --
sid_ney_merk_@_hot_mail_.com (remove underlines).

---- Sidney Merk