quick question about DVD X COPY PLATINUM

Hello, I want to know if Dvd X Copy only works if the DVD burner jumper
is set to MASTER?..
Whenever I try to burn a DVD, I get an ERROR message.. My current jumper
settings are CS & CS for both cd burner & dvd burner..
Should I reset the dvd burner to MASTER & cd burner to SLAVE?
I tried callind their 24/7 tech support BUT they were closed for the
day(?!)...
Any help would be appreciated..
The burner works fine when I use Nero Express.
My sys is HP Pavillion. Win 98SE. My burner is Pioneer a106..
Any help would be appreciated!

<EddieHaskell@webtv.net> wrote ...
> Hello, I want to know if Dvd X Copy only works if the DVD burner jumper
> is set to MASTER?..
> Whenever I try to burn a DVD, I get an ERROR message..

If you seek help about YOUR ACTUAL error message, you
will likely have to tell us what it said.

Otherwise, we can just pick some random error message and
give you useless advice.

TRENDING THREADS