[SOLVED] quick question about this case NZXT - S340 ATX Mid Tower

Rudigarcia222

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
hi guys first sorry for english

i decided to buy this case,read that it can fit my rx 580 nitro

it comes with 2 preinstall fans and i can place 2 more(front/back/top)

my question is how many more fans am i supposed to buy and where to place them(i dont care about the 15euro or sth)its just im a gamer so its gonna get hot at times,so how am i supposed to have the best possible airflow

dont really know how this airflow works first time im buying a pc,i see this comments online that bad fans placing can flow the hot air somewhere that its not supposed and raise the overall temperature,is that even possible???

edit also dont care about the extra sound-noise

Solution
Idealy a fan blowing in from the front, one exhausting out of the rear and one exhausting out of the top will do. Any additional fans will just help with airflow so adding one more to the front so 2 fans bringing air into the case will provide some additional airflow. 140mm fans will spin slower and thus quieter than 120mm fans which will spin faster to bring the same amount of air into the case...

Best case is 3 fans bringing air in through the front, 1 exhaust out of the rear and a couple exhausting out of the top....
Idealy a fan blowing in from the front, one exhausting out of the rear and one exhausting out of the top will do. Any additional fans will just help with airflow so adding one more to the front so 2 fans bringing air into the case will provide some additional airflow. 140mm fans will spin slower and thus quieter than 120mm fans which will spin faster to bring the same amount of air into the case...

Best case is 3 fans bringing air in through the front, 1 exhaust out of the rear and a couple exhausting out of the top....

Solution

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
For that case add 2X 140mm fans in the front blowing in and your all set. That should give you bit of positive pressure in the case keeping it from sucking dust in every crack in the case.

Not sure where you live or can buy parts but these are some decent fans, their might be better options depending on where you can buy parts.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/yYkD4D,4GsKHx,cTH48d/

Rudigarcia222

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
THANKS GUYS,well according to the specification the preinstall fans are one up on the back(120)and one in the rear/so the front is empry, ill definetily place one 140(it support 140),should i put it down front or up front??