Status
Not open for further replies.

Javno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
Hi. Just need to check before I buy Vista:

If I have an E6600, I should be getting the 64bit edition right? As that is in someway better than 32bit?

If thats the case, this would be the version I should be getting:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SW-041-MS

I want Ultimate because I want to have all the features possible... but the item in the link seems very cheap compared compared to others I've seen. Is this because you can install it only once? Would this be correct? Does "1pk" mean what I think it does?

Before with XP, you could install it a few times before it expired... I don't wanna waste £135 because I screwed up the OS and need to buy a new copy...

Solution
Not sure about the price but that is vista ultimate alright. and are you sure about going 64bit? very poor driver support. also 1pk means 1 cd in the pack. do a little research on 64 bit because right now might not be the time to go 64.

DM_Dan

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
Not sure about the price but that is vista ultimate alright. and are you sure about going 64bit? very poor driver support. also 1pk means 1 cd in the pack. do a little research on 64 bit because right now might not be the time to go 64.

Solution

Javno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006

Ah cool. Cheers for info :) You kno how many times you'll be able to install from one copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.