Question Quick Questions for On Board WiFi

Jan 16, 2021
so recently one of my MOBO coaxiales got bent and it's been hell using it for my WiFi my question is can I turn off the on board WiFi in the BIOS and use a PICE card Instead since I would hate to buy another Mobo to replace it . also If I disable my on board WiFi does that disable the built in Bluetooth function as well? thank You!

BogdanH

Upstanding
Sep 21, 2020
Yes, on most motherboards you can disable on-board components in BIOS. Wi-fi and Bluetooth are two different components -so I guess, you can disable/enable each separately.
But seriously, why don't you check your mb manual? Or simply enter into BIOS and see settings there.

Jan 16, 2021
Yes, on most motherboards you can disable on-board components in BIOS. Wi-fi and Bluetooth are two different components -so I guess, you can disable/enable each separately.
But seriously, why don't you check your mb manual? Or simply enter into BIOS and see settings there.
I had gone through the manual originally however it didn't say anything about it I did go through the BIos and I can disable it i just wanted to make sure before I touch anything just in case but thanks for the help!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS