[SOLVED] QuickHeal vs Mcafee vs Avast. Best Antivirus?

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
My quick heal av lisence expires today, I wanna know is Free Avast is good or Paid Avast? or should I get Mcafee Antivirus from Amazon.in (link) which is really really cheap ($8 for 3 years 1 device). Quick heal Total Security is kinda expensive like $47.

I just need a real time protection av which is good at detecting virus and potential viruses.

Solution
In my own opinion I think Windows Defender is as good as any of the other free AV solutions, and is already baked in to Windows. I figure you are talking about a still supported OS, if not that changes that recommend.

With that said I use a paid product for my own work machines. Even with it, it's only as good as what you don't click....

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
In my own opinion I think Windows Defender is as good as any of the other free AV solutions, and is already baked in to Windows. I figure you are talking about a still supported OS, if not that changes that recommend.

With that said I use a paid product for my own work machines. Even with it, it's only as good as what you don't click....

Reactions: Techie Guy
Solution