Quicky first impress. of ATI HDTV-Wonder

Just a Quicky review from HotHardware.

Looks very tempting. Nice Screenies. Can't wait for a more detailed review.

Hopefully there will be something similar in an all-in-wonder sometime in the spring.

Although this would be nice on it's own to allow future upgrades of just the graphics card.

<A HREF="http://www.hothardware.com/hh_files/S&V/ati_hdtv_wonder.shtml" target="_new">http://www.hothardware.com/hh_files/S&V/ati_hdtv_wonder.shtml</A>

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Considering ATI's abysmal support for their TV-Wonder Pro, hopefully the new drivers/software that go with the new hardware will fix that issue too!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

True, it's one of those things. Great AIWs (IMO) but the TV-wonders manage to fall short.

Just wish I could've kept my old PCI AIW for tv tuner and VIVO functions.

Still waiting to see more.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

ecar016

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2002
I suspect that youll have to wait for a while.......Its really meant for pci express. So wait for a R423 AIW and pipe the video across a gigabyte lan line.

EC

<font color=red> Quantum Computers! - very interesting </font color=red>

Yeah I'm waiting enough for the R423, if the AIW comes through quick, W/ HDTV support then I'd be very interested in adding that to my wish list of things to spend my Tax Return on (April/May).