[SOLVED] Quiet 6TB HDD

G

Hi, I have a bad experience with Toshiba X300 HDD which have very hearable platters spinning.
Did have Barracuda 3TB before and was very quiet.
I would like 6TB 7200rpm HDD, but dont know if WD Black or Seagate Barracuda Pro or some Hitachi?
Which one is quieter? Or please do recommend some HDD which is quiet in Define R4.

Solution
The 6TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro model ST6000DM004 is 7200 RPM, comes with a 5 year warranty plus 2 free years of Rescue Services. As far as noise rating, here are the details from the spec sheet:

Idle: 2.4 bels typical, 2.6 bels max
Seek: 2.7 bels typical, 2.9 bels max

Thank you for considering Seagate, regardless of which route you decide to go in the end!
G

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Anonymous : "Quiet 6TB HDD"

Hi, I have a bad experience with Toshiba X300 HDD which have very hearable platters spinning.
Did have Barracuda 3TB before and was very quiet.
I would like 6TB 7200rpm HDD, but dont know if WD Black or Seagate Barracuda Pro or some Hitachi?
Which one is quieter? Or please do recommend some HDD which is quiet in Define R4.

The 6TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro model ST6000DM004 is 7200 RPM, comes with a 5 year warranty plus 2 free years of Rescue Services. As far as noise rating, here are the details from the spec sheet:

Idle: 2.4 bels typical, 2.6 bels max
Seek: 2.7 bels typical, 2.9 bels max

Thank you for considering Seagate, regardless of which route you decide to go in the end!

Solution