Quiet Case Fans?

c94w

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
My system as it is now is pretty dam noisy (mainly due to the Arctic Cooling F12 for my rad) and it really does annoy me when I am watching films or trying to do something that I need to be listening carefully and the noise of my computer does make that really hard to do.
I currently have 4 Cooler Master Sickle Flow 120mm fans (one actually in use due to noise) and an Arctic Cooling F12 on my rad.
I have had them running on a 5V adapter but still really loud.
So if any one has a decent performance quiet fan recommendation it would help me a hell of a lot, this may be ambitious but something below 20dB would be perfect for my needs buy as I say possibly a tad ambitious.
Cheers People.

ARTEM_PILOT

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
If your PC noisy, check that you have dust inside your PC. If dusty, try to clean your PC by can of compessed air (NOT VACUUM CLEANER, because it will damage your PC!!!). I had this problem, because I had too much of dust on my fan.

c94w

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Fans a practically brand new only 3weeks old and I have dust cleaned the entire system thoroughly before installing them and again yesterday still very loud :(