Quiet Please (help with case and PSU)

barnster706

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2005
Hi all,

Wondering what case and PSU would be great for low sound but good performance. The PSU I have in mind is the Seasonic S12-600. The reviews I found say it is quiet and good for Nvidia's SLI. Is there a better one around the same price range? ~$150.

As far as the case, I read the article of the cases reviewed in April, 2005 on this site. Should I go with the Lian or does anyone have a good recommendation for a quiet case but also has good air flow and would keep the CPU cool.

I look to put in a AMD64 3200+ or higher and 2 nvidia cards (sli mode).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Renegade87

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
The Seasonic S-12 600 is arguably the best PSU in it's price class. Especially if you don't have a window in your case.

Quiet, extremely efficient (80-Plus certified), and very tight voltage regulation (tested at +/- 2% or better).

If I didn't already have a modded PC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 510, I'd definitly have a sleeved S-12 600 in my Rig and would happily reccommend them to all enthusiasts.

"The world ends when you're dead. As long as your breathing you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man and give some back."

TRENDING THREADS