quit locking the workstation

I have a few XP pro workstations added to a 2k domain. How do I get the
workstations to stop locking when they go into standby? Better yet, how do I
get the workstations to stop going into standby? I tried setting the power
settings to off, but they are per user.

This is being controlled by the group policy in the domain.

--
Eduard Koller[MS]