R.I.P. Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
No matter what people say, good or bad, this man made a profound impact on the technology, movie (Pixar), and music industry. We've lost a great visionary and market maker.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
Regardless of your views on his personality and Apple, he was an inspiration (some times more than others) for the entire industry.

R.I.P. Mr. Jobs

sarcasm

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
RIP Steve Jobs. Doesn't matter if people agreed with him or not, there's no doubting he was a genius and a man that shaped the way we live with entertainment and electronics.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
From their website:
If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, and condolences, please email rememberingsteve@apple.com

Device Unknown

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
That's just sad. I in no way liked Apple based on their principals. But I had no hate towards Steve Jobs, and indeed he deserved great credit for what he has done irregardless of how I feel about Apple. Sad Sad Sad

May he rest in peace.

p.s. Did he even have family? Are they ok? I never heard anything about his personal life (never cared)

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
Well, you certainly did put that ding in the universe, Steve. Criticize specific methods all you want, no one here can deny he was one of the great technological revolutionarys.

G

Greatest inventor of our time. You SHOULD be honored to have lived in the same era as him. RIP Steve. You will be greatly missed sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.