R200 printing .jpg with Word - horrendously dark.

Si

Hi,

Whilst printing from Photoshop or Windows XP's wizard is fine, if I try to
print an embedded .jpg within a Word doc, the results are horrendously dark.

Any suggestions?

Si.

On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:06:34 +0100, "Si" <simon@nospamforme.co.uk>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Whilst printing from Photoshop or Windows XP's wizard is fine, if I try to
>print an embedded .jpg within a Word doc, the results are horrendously dark.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Si.

On screen, the word document and picture look fine?

Si

"beezer" <beezer@rezeeb.moc> wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:06:34 +0100, "Si" <simon@nospamforme.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Whilst printing from Photoshop or Windows XP's wizard is fine, if I try
> >print an embedded .jpg within a Word doc, the results are horrendously
dark.

> >Any suggestions?
> >
> >Si.
> >

> On screen, the word document and picture look fine?

Absolutely.

Si.