[SOLVED] r3 3300x 1.15V 4100mhz safe for b450 aorus m?

Dec 18, 2021
I have a system wich I don't want to work with PBO, it gets my CPU hot (I use stock cooler, not planning on getting better cooling for a time), found this 1.15V 4100mhz configuration from a YT video using Ryzen Master.

I'm really happy with this configuration and need nothing else, temps are always below 65°c with my processor. I use HMWinfo to check temps (the red app not the blue one lol, don't know the difference) + MSI Afterburner.

What concerns me is my motherboard, don't get me wrong, temperatures are just fine always average 50°c on load, but I know that the b450 aorus m is not an overall good motherboard for overclock, that leads me to the question:

Having REALLY safe temps playing games on my CPU (average 55-65°c), GPU (average 55-65°c-) and my motherboard (average 50°c) is it safe? is there anything deeper than aiming for safe temps?

Been running this system since two weeks and not a single crash though, if that helps.

MAIN COMPONENTS: r3 3300x (stock cooler); msi ventus gtx 1650 4gb; b450 aorus m; some crappy 8 gigs of ram;

Solution
I have a system wich I don't want to work with PBO, it gets my CPU hot (I use stock cooler, not planning on getting better cooling for a time), found this 1.15V 4100mhz configuration from a YT video using Ryzen Master.

I'm really happy with this configuration and need nothing else, temps are always below 65°c with my processor. I use HMWinfo to check temps (the red app not the blue one lol, don't know the difference) + MSI Afterburner.

What concerns me is my motherboard, don't get me wrong, temperatures are just fine always average 50°c on load, but I know that the b450 aorus m is not an overall good motherboard for overclock, that leads me to the question:

Having REALLY safe temps playing games on my CPU (average 55-65°c), GPU...

Having REALLY safe temps playing games on my CPU (average 55-65°c), GPU (average 55-65°c-) and my motherboard (average 50°c) is it safe? is there anything deeper than aiming for safe temps?

Been running this system since two weeks and not a single crash though, if that helps.

MAIN COMPONENTS: r3 3300x (stock cooler); msi ventus gtx 1650 4gb; b450 aorus m; some crappy 8 gigs of ram;
More than safe, actually excellent.

Solution