[SOLVED] r5 3600 running hot help

Dunno_Man18

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
So i built my pc yesterday and the cpu is running quiet hot , in idle i have 55~60 C,and in games like warzone and others like 85 almost 90.My point is that i dont know what to do,the cpu is at stock hz,and i got three fans in my case and every fan including the cpu fan is at turbo,and i dont know if i should buy a better cooler for the cpu or just buy more fans for better airflow,btw the case is on my desk so their is plenty of fresh air.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Post full PC specs.
Take a pic of the PC's interior and post it through imgur.com or something similar.

Are you checking your thermals with Ryzen Master?
Other apps inadvertently 'wake up' the dormant threads making the cpu run warmer than it actually needs to.

Dunno_Man18

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Thanks,but could i just get some more fans for the case and just increase the air flow ,just sayin.
Well yes, and no, because of the area cooler and Ryzen 3000's boost behavior.

How many fans are in there already, and where are they?

And witch cooler should i get , witch one do you think will do it better?
Ultimately up to you - I already referred a couple that should still be available in pcgarage: it's how much are you willing to spend...

Dunno_Man18

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
And witch cooler should i get , witch one do you think will do it better?
Well yes, and no, because of the area cooler and Ryzen 3000's boost behavior.

How many fans are in there already, and where are they?

Ultimately up to you - I already referred a couple that should still be available in pcgarage: it's how much are you willing to spend...
srxFRAV.jpg