[SOLVED] R7 1700x suitable motherboard

Dec 6, 2018
Hi.
I ordered an amd r7 1700x and now I'm doing research on mobos that gives this CPU the headroom it deserves.
My choices are narrowed to this list(from lower price to higher)

Msi b350m mortar(base price)

ASRock AB350 Pro4(7$ more)

Msi b350 Tomahawk(9$ more than base)

Gigabyte ax370 gaming k5(11$ more)

ASRock AB350 Fatal1ty gaming k4(13$ more)

Gigabyte aorus B450 m (15$ more)

Asus Prime X370 pro (23$ more)

Msi b450m mortar(25$ more)

Msi b450I gaming plus ac(33$ more)

Rams I'm willing to buy :

G.skill ripjaws v 2*4gb 3200mhz

Patriot viper 4 2*4gb 3000mhz

Team T-Force Vulkan 2*4gb 3200mhz

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) CMK8GX4M2C3000C16

Things i want from the mobo:

1-to OC my CPU to at least 3.8

2-to reach the rated frequency of ram without headache

3- I don't care about form factor, USB ports, sata, SSD and RGB stuff.

4- don't plan to upgrade CPU till DDR5 comes out.

All these will be paired with Rx 580 4gb.

Pc will operate in an air-conditoned room and with 240mm fans blowing on motherboard and vrms.
Feedback is really appreciated.

Solution
Make and model of the PSU that will be paired with the system? You do realize that a bad PSU can blow up and take your entire investment out with it, right? On another note, if form factor and budget is not a concern, then you could pick out the itx board or the the ATX version of the X370 chipset. If you're not going to run more than one discrete GPU and do not need the extra lanes/PCIe slots, then the itx or the matx boards will do.

For your goals, either board will do. I'd look at the audio setup, the form factor and the power delivery on the boards to be my deciding factor when purchasing.

Might I ask where you're located?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU that will be paired with the system? You do realize that a bad PSU can blow up and take your entire investment out with it, right? On another note, if form factor and budget is not a concern, then you could pick out the itx board or the the ATX version of the X370 chipset. If you're not going to run more than one discrete GPU and do not need the extra lanes/PCIe slots, then the itx or the matx boards will do.

For your goals, either board will do. I'd look at the audio setup, the form factor and the power delivery on the boards to be my deciding factor when purchasing.

Might I ask where you're located?

Solution