r7 240 ddr3 2gb or gt 730 2gb Ddr3

Nikola_35

Prominent
May 26, 2017
I cant decided what gpu to buy r7 or gt730. I cant find gt 730 DDR3 2Gb benchmarks only ddr5 ones.

Pls dont tell me to buy DDR5 versions i dont have money for them and my CPU would bottleneck them anyway

Solution
Truth be told, your CPU could easily handle even Nvidia GT750Ti without seriously bottlenecking it. If you can find one used for cheap, go for it.

Between the two cards you mentioned, R7 is slightly faster (by approx. 20%). Although both cards are at least twice as fast as your current one, they are both utter crap for gaming, except if you are ok with playing at 720p in low details and mostly e-sports games with sub-60 fps.
Truth be told, your CPU could easily handle even Nvidia GT750Ti without seriously bottlenecking it. If you can find one used for cheap, go for it.

Between the two cards you mentioned, R7 is slightly faster (by approx. 20%). Although both cards are at least twice as fast as your current one, they are both utter crap for gaming, except if you are ok with playing at 720p in low details and mostly e-sports games with sub-60 fps.

Solution