Question R7 4750g for gaming with future GPU upgrade

Vulmaro

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
Hello,

I was thinking about building myself a rig with an APU. Now I don't have enough time for heavy AAA gaming. So I wanna build myself a PC that's is ready to upgrade just by buying a GPU, probably 3060ti. (Just because of DLSS 2.0)

I also wanna benefit from Vega iGPU so what Ram, mobo and PSU should I get ? I don't want to overkill any component by the way.

I will be playing light games (or competitive) at ,720p or 1080p on 60hz LED TV with the APU. I will upgrade my screen when I get my GPU in future.

I would like to know if 4750g is the best choice for both APU gaming for a while until a decent GPU upgrade with the least bottleneck. 4750g tray version is cheaper than 3700x where I live

I don't want to deal with second hand trading.

Is it good idea for me to build a system with 4750g ? I need your recommendations.

Thank you

Hello,

I was thinking about building myself a rig with an APU. Now I don't have enough time for heavy AAA gaming. So I wanna build myself a PC that's is ready to upgrade just by buying a GPU, probably 3060ti. (Just because of DLSS 2.0)

I also wanna benefit from Vega iGPU so what Ram, mobo and PSU should I get ? I don't want to overkill any component by the way.

I will be playing light games (or competitive) at ,720p or 1080p on 60hz LED TV with the APU. I will upgrade my screen when I get my GPU in future.

I would like to know if 4750g is the best choice for both APU gaming for a while until a decent GPU upgrade with the least bottleneck. 4750g tray version is cheaper than 3700x where I live

I don't want to deal with second hand trading.

Is it good idea for me to build a system with 4750g ? I need your recommendations.

Thank you
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJeFK2JqAs&t=915s

TRENDING THREADS