Question R9 380 drivers or card?

Jan 16, 2020
I got very big problem with performance drops and sometimes artifacts i had many of the drivers installed and i don't know what is the problem card has very good cooler and it don't shows that it's broken or something. Please help mi with it.
My pc specs:
I5 2500k (stock)
asus h61
8gb ram evo leggera 1333
Ssd 512
OCZ xstream 550 (im not sure)
XFX R9 380 2GB Cooler for gpu :Gelid GC-VGA02-02

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
So in cs go i have something like white lines in some situations it just shows and dissapers all the time. In crossout i have just fps drops from 60/20/60 all the time. Metro exodus fortnite and witcher 3 is normal without any problems.

stonecarver

Upstanding
Nov 18, 2019
Metro exodus and witcher 3 is normal without any problems.
Well that's kinda a head scratcher as those two game are the more demanding on your system.

So that leaves games you play off the internet. What is your internet speed?

Can you play CSGO off line with bots does it still artifact?

Jan 16, 2020
So the performance is better and it don't lags but this white lines are still showing and i don't know what is causing this

stonecarver

Upstanding
Nov 18, 2019
So the performance is better and it don't lags but this white lines are still showing and i don't know what is causing this
As far as CS:go is concerned if your playing on a modded uploaded map sometimes there are glitches that you might not have the exact copy other people your playing with are on. My son make maps for Cs:go and he is always sending me the newer updated build so I won't have the glitches your seeing.

Honestly I think your doing okay with what your using. Maybe look for cheap memory on the used market and a newer Graphics Card. The 2gb ver you have will be what holding you back right now but all in all I think your running fine.

Reactions: edZiiox
Jan 16, 2020
It's very smart idea if i get money i'll buy memory, sell this card and buy a better one.
I think there is nothing i can do about my problem so we have to end this topic.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS