R9 380 reboots intense gaming(It is not overheating)

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My problem is when I attempt to play demanding games above high setttings my PC at that moment
restart so I checked celcius values of my GPU and it is around 60°C(barely seen above 65°C).
I thought it might be cpu's cooler it was stock cooler that came with cpu and starts spinning after 2 second when I push power button-that seemed troubled-. I changed CPU cooler and applied new thermal paste. it is running cooler now but I still have the same problem. I read a lot of topic-some of in here- this cards owners facing same problem so I removed the gpu and try to o/b one and there was not any restarts -ofcouse this does not prove anything -but I have my suspicions about my power supply It is black sheep of Corsair psu family but that does not make any sense it was running perfectly. I recently updated bios Can it cause this kind of issue its supposed to improve stability and I did every step right. I have no clue what it is I never pushed my gpu's potential not even overclocked single time.

Restarts observed thoose games:
-Far Cry 4: High Set:
-Witcher 3 Wild Hunt High Set:
-Witcher 1 Enchenced Edition Fully maxed all settings(
-Dota 2 Best quality Same as Witcher 1
*I can play dota with lowest settings or when graphic settings line dragged one step right.
- Mortal Kombat X If I remember correctly It was high

Resolution: 1920x 1080

My build:
CPU: İntel I3 6100 Skylake
GPU: MSİ R9 380 GAMING 4 GB
POWER SUPPLY: Corsair VS650
RAM: HyperX Fury 2133 Mhz 2x8GB
HDD: Seagate 1 TB Barracuda 7200 rPM
SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB

and all components are almost 2 years old.

My conclusion is psu is not able to deliver enough energy anymore-somewhow its damaged-so when gpu demands more power system preserve itself and reboot but I need precise solution last time I tried to fix my computer on my own and it cost a lot.

I would appreciate your opinion
Yours Sincerely
P.S.: Sorry for bad english

Solution
Certainly another PSU would be a logical place to start....

It would be a shame to waste too much time starting anywhere else, assuming all temps are under control...