Question R9 390 no display + fans are spinning 100%

Jackshutty

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
My r9 390 is not sending signal to my monitor, as soon as I turn it on all 3 gpu fans I assume are on 100% sounds like it's going to take off, my monitor turns on and it just comes up with no signal.

It was working all last night, all I have done since then is take the gpu out just to sort a little bit of cable management out that was annoying there's no error lights on the motherboard anyone got any ideas?

Jackshutty

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Ano what your saying but the only thing I moved was the gpu today that was so I could hide the fan wire at the back of it, the only cables that have been moved are the vga power cables, everything is lit up and working I have tried it in both slots and there's still no signal just the fans spinning

4745454b

Titan
I get that you think nothing moved. But cases are small and your hands might have moved/bumped something. I've seen it happen before. If you only moved a cable and it doesn't work I don't know what else to suggest. You really lose nothing by making sure every cable is plugged in tight. But if you don't want to perhaps someone else can suggest something.

Reactions: Jackshutty

Jackshutty

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
I get that you think nothing moved. But cases are small and your hands might have moved/bumped something. I've seen it happen before. If you only moved a cable and it doesn't work I don't know what else to suggest. You really lose nothing by making sure every cable is plugged in tight. But if you don't want to perhaps someone else can suggest something.
I have fixed it thank you mate, I cleared the cmos, took the gpu moved the wired I put behind the gpu changed the vga cables and now it works, I'm just currently in the process of a bios update msi release a new one yesterday thank you for your suggestions mate.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS