Racing Around On 'Forza Motorsport 6'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike42hunt

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
Does everyone just forget about Assetto Corsa? IMO with the proper wheel setup it blows the rest of the popular racing games out of the water. Although i can't comment on using regular controllers, as no self respecting sim racing fan would ever use such a thing.

mike42hunt

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
Does everyone just forget about Assetto Corsa? IMO with the proper wheel setup it blows the rest of the popular racing games out of the water. Although i can't comment on using regular controllers, as no self respecting sim racing fan would ever use such a thing.

Staticisgood

Honorable
Oct 27, 2014
I cant wait to see the new addition of cars. This is something I think we all knew was needed, and I more enjoy, ironically, the addition of more "everyday" cars. I used to have a Dodge Caliber srt4, not something to brag about I know, but I always wished it was in Forza.. I don't know if it will be there, but this gives it more of a chance. Anyone who owns it know if its there?

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Does everyone just forget about Assetto Corsa?
Well... it doesn't seem to be out for consoles, yet. And when it is (2016), who knows if it will be as good as either the PC version or Forza 6 (graphically, at least).

But thanks for mentioning it. I hadn't heard of it, but then it's been a while since I last looked at racing sims.

Sounds like a blast. While working as a tech I was at a neighboring dealership that had a ford gt40 sitting out front running. I think they'd just taken it into inventory and were getting ready to place it up front. Asked if I could take it for a quick test drive to florida and back (from the midwest lol). Sadly they declined haha. Thing sounded like a beast. Oh well, never know until you ask right? :p

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015

You can buy a performance car on a budget these days, Corvette is in 50K range i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.