Question Radeon 6000 Series (6800 & 6800 XT) - Where Can I Get One As A Canadian, Online?

Kirbyarm

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
Long story short I've been researching for hours on where to get these new cards that supposedly release in less than 24 hours. I'm not seeing any listings on popular websites like Amazon (canadian and USA online stores), Best Buy (canadian and USA online stores), NewEgg (canadian and USA online stores), EVGA's website not any of these places articles are saying you'll be able to buy one seem to have anything from the Radeon 6000 series of graphics cards listed anywhere. I'm unaware of an official AMD website existing to be able to purchase one, unlike nvidia's website. Being unable to drive and far from any kind of medium or large sized city limits my ability to buy one to online only. It's probably only going to be in stock for a few minutes, if that, like every other late 2020 big tech launch so far so I'd really like to be there when it goes live for sale.

Does anyone know where they will be selling for Canadians online or have any advice for me about this? Thanks for your time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS