Question Radeon 6800 xt crashing all the time, what to do?

Jan 19, 2021
hello,
I have (from this day), the new radeon 6800 xt.
i have downloaded the driver and it run perfectly.
suddenly, after few hours, the computer started to crush all the time, and i cant run anything. not even wallpaper engine.
i searched everywhere, tried to re-install the driver, change some options, graphics, but nothing helps. it's happening all the time.
even when I'm just entering a game (rust for example), it's crushing on the loading screen. i don't know what to do.
I'll be helpful if someone can solved this.
my computer specification:
  • AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT SE
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Tray
  • Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO
  • DDR 4 32G (8GX4) 3600 CL18 DARK Za TEAM
  • Gigabyte PSU 750W PFC Gold 80+ Modular
  • Addlink SSD 1.0TB S72 M.2 2280 NVMe
  • Samsung 970 EVO 512GB
  • CoolerMaster Hyper 212 White LED Turbo Cooler

this is the bug that raising all the time.
unknown.png

Koykis

Commendable
Jan 15, 2021
The message you're sharing looks like a software issue, but just for good measure try refitting the card in your system and re-install the drivers by cleaning them up with the tools floating around the net and unplugging / disabling the local network so that you are offline when installing the driver again.
Also another thing that comes to mind, did you connect your card through a single chained PCIe power cable from the PSU or two separate? Each rail can support up to 200W, depending on the specs and the age of the PSU. This card draws 300W during load on stock settings, so keep that in mind.
Edit: Also something important, is your card connected directly to your MOBO or are you using a riser cable?

Jan 19, 2021
The message you're sharing looks like a software issue, but just for good measure try refitting the card in your system and re-install the drivers by cleaning them up with the tools floating around the net and unplugging / disabling the local network so that you are offline when installing the driver again.
Also another thing that comes to mind, did you connect your card through a single chained PCIe power cable from the PSU or two separate? Each rail can support up to 200W, depending on the specs and the age of the PSU. This card draws 300W during load on stock settings, so keep that in mind.
Edit: Also something important, is your card connected directly to your MOBO or are you using a riser cable?
it's Connected to the Mother Board, and i used single chained because i dont have two separate with 8 pins.

Jan 13, 2021
remove 2 ram sticks from mobo [keep rest of two sticks in dual channel ], start system , and start some game you own , if still crushed , shut down xmp , run your ram at normal default speed , then try game again , and if still the same , then we talk about other possibilities

Jan 19, 2021
remove 2 ram sticks from mobo [keep rest of two sticks in dual channel ], start system , and start some game you own , if still crushed , shut down xmp , run your ram at normal default speed , then try game again , and if still the same , then we talk about other possibilities
Still crushed after everything.

Jan 19, 2021
i think it was the same issue like i got months ago , i was wrong
well , i think you might need another 8 pins wire , cause even one chain can work it out , it still not safe enough
Yeah i guess, but the weird thing is that my friend, who have the same gpu and also 750W, connected his gpu with one 8 pins chain like i do, and it works perfectly for him