Radeon 7750 need help connecting 2 monitors

Nkita Matushenko

Reputable
Oct 27, 2014
i have a radeon 7750. i have 1 monitor working with the DIV-I to VGA adapter included with the radeon. i connected it to the top port on it. There is a second one under it.so i got a second monitor and a second DIV-I to VGA adapter so i connected it to the csoued one under the 1 one to my monitor and it is not connecting to it can you please help

Solution
An active converter would be something like this here. Active converters are quite expensive though, so if either monitor has an output aside from VGA eg. HDMI or DisplayPort, it would probably be more cost effective to just buy an appropriate cable and use the HDMI or DisplayPort on your card.
Your second monitor needs to be a digital display, or you're going to need to get an active converter that will convert the analog signal to a digital one. Most cards these days if they support analog signals at all, will only do it from the first DVI port. The second DVI port will only accept digital signals, which means DVI displays only. If one of your monitors supports DVI, then get a DVI cable and use that instead of using an old VGA cable with an adapter. If both of your monitors only have VGA output, you're going to have to get an active adapter that will convert the signal to digital for one of your displays.

An active converter would be something like this here. Active converters are quite expensive though, so if either monitor has an output aside from VGA eg. HDMI or DisplayPort, it would probably be more cost effective to just buy an appropriate cable and use the HDMI or DisplayPort on your card.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS