Question Radeon HD6870 --- Screen & system stop working after clean driver installation ?

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, so i got an AMD RADEON HD6870 as a gift and i wanted to try it, even tho i use a GTX 580 (yeah old GPU but its good for me), so i tried to fresh install the driver for the HD6870, The problem is, when install the driver, the screen goes black and the system stops working, but the pc works, the fans of both gpu and cpu works fine.

Tried DDU, Tried all the hd6870 driver versions, tried fresh windows install, my motherboard is asus and its was running my gtx 580 perfectly, the gpu gets enough power, bios updated to last version, tried all methods, the gpu works in safe mode and device maneger is showing that the hs6870 driver is installed, so i have to disable or uninstall the driver to run windows normally, please i ask your help, sorry for my very bad english.

Nov 3, 2021
that a pretty old card. test it on another working pc?
Tried on another pc, same problem, but tried it on my friends pc the guy who give me the gpu, works fine, the gtx 580 and the hd 6870 both are released on 2010, the gtx 580 works perfectly even tho its consumes more power, i really dont know what happening.