Radeon Pro Question Help need !

G

Hi I got few questions :)

1. Can I keep seperate profiles for few games? ( Some of them are 32 bit and some are 64)
without changing the bit format everytime I play
-AC4
-Watch Dogs
-AC unity

2. Can I use it only for Vsync, Not for the Graphical stuff? Only for the vsync?

If I set vsync would it change any graphical settings I have applied inside the game?

3.Can set radeon pro to sartup so I can get straight into gaming without adjusting anything through radeon pro?

4. Will it harm the gpu or game?

5. Is triple buffering and dynamic vsync is 2 seperate things? If so which is better? I have a sapphire r9 270x toxic

Thanks

Solution
1: Yes, you can set up a separate profile for each game executable ( .EXE ). Each profile is separate and changes made in one profile do not apply to others.

2: Yes.
RadeonPro will override any Vsync options applied in the game, but make no other changes.

3:Yes, it can be made to run at startup but there's no real need-once a profile has been created it will be automatically applied and RadeonPro activated when a profiled game is started.

4: No.

5: Yes.
Triple buffering is best used in OpenGL games and the dynamic frame rate control in DirectX games, but I'd just leave triple buffering off.

Note, the dynamic frame rate control acts both to sync the graphics card output to the monitor and as a frame rate cap. Unlike normal vsync...
1: Yes, you can set up a separate profile for each game executable ( .EXE ). Each profile is separate and changes made in one profile do not apply to others.

2: Yes.
RadeonPro will override any Vsync options applied in the game, but make no other changes.

3:Yes, it can be made to run at startup but there's no real need-once a profile has been created it will be automatically applied and RadeonPro activated when a profiled game is started.

4: No.

5: Yes.
Triple buffering is best used in OpenGL games and the dynamic frame rate control in DirectX games, but I'd just leave triple buffering off.

Note, the dynamic frame rate control acts both to sync the graphics card output to the monitor and as a frame rate cap. Unlike normal vsync that works in multiples of 15 FPS the dynamic option can synchronise at any frame rate provided it is: Equal to or lower than that or the display and that the graphics card is producing that frame rate or more.
To prevent stutters or glitches the dynamic frame rate should be set to the minimum your system can provide, if the actual frame rate dips below the set rate things can get a little choppy.

Solution