Radeon R7 250 compatibility with Intel DH67Cl motherboard

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

My computer is having a motherboard Intel DH67Cl

and i want to upgrade my graphics card to
Gigabyte Radeon R7 250 2gb DDR3 from priorly using Amd Radeon HD 5450

When I installed it in my cpu hardware connecting the HDMI wire to the card ,my monitor displayed
" No Signal " but it was working pretty well with my old graphics card. I even surfed through net and was notified that my motherboard and graphics card are pretty compatible with each other.Are they not compatible?

Thank you.

Yes it's compatible.

Perhaps the BIOS reverted to the integrated graphics.

Check the BIOS and make sure this isn't the case.

There probably is some option in there to disable the integrated graphics....this is what you want to do.....disable the integrated graphics.

Aug 10, 2018
During the time of install i disabled the integrated graphics card . Even after that the message didnot show any difference .
My motherboard is pretty old as i bought it in the year 2012 ? Does my BIOS need to be updated ? And also does the version of HDMI cable matter regarding this issue?
thank you

Aug 10, 2018
During the time of install i disabled the integrated graphics card . Even after that the message didnot show any difference .
My motherboard is pretty old as i bought it in the year 2012 ? Does my BIOS need to be updated ? And also does the version of HDMI cable matter regarding this issue?
thank you

Aug 10, 2018
I am pretty instructed by the intel company that i must not go for a BIOS update as my motherboard is out of warranty and they won't take responsibility if any problem occurs after update or during update.