Radeon Relive no longer working

guspcs

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
Hello, on January 15th I was using Radeon Relive just to save my cool moments just fine, but since then it hasn't been working. Whenever I try to open the file that I recorded it says this:

This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc10100be

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

Solution
Radeon ReLive is utter junk compared to ShadowPlay, even if you compare it to ShadowPlay when it first launched.

I was recording Charlies Missions waves of the Russian Embassy in Splinter Cell Blacklist, and finally aced the final wave set, only to find that I missed a crucial segment of the final wave due to a corrupt file.

Sometimes instead of recording the segment as it's supposed to it will just save a tiny corrupt file that's unplayable. This has been a problem for a long time and they've yet to fix it. It's also why ReLive can't be trusted, it's unreliable.

I find the capture shortcut also doesn't work. You have to instead launch the onscreen toolbar and click on the record tab. If you care at all about saving your gameplay...
Radeon ReLive is utter junk compared to ShadowPlay, even if you compare it to ShadowPlay when it first launched.

I was recording Charlies Missions waves of the Russian Embassy in Splinter Cell Blacklist, and finally aced the final wave set, only to find that I missed a crucial segment of the final wave due to a corrupt file.

Sometimes instead of recording the segment as it's supposed to it will just save a tiny corrupt file that's unplayable. This has been a problem for a long time and they've yet to fix it. It's also why ReLive can't be trusted, it's unreliable.

I find the capture shortcut also doesn't work. You have to instead launch the onscreen toolbar and click on the record tab. If you care at all about saving your gameplay reliably, do not trust ReLive, it will only let you down.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS