• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question Radeon RX 560 For Online Gaming 4GB Aero ITX OC Edition

eProvided_Com

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
What are the best settings so that when I play heavy graphics games online that this card will be optimized for it. What program do I use to tune it, any changes needed to the browser etc? Please someone who is experienced please, I can save time without guesses. Thank you in advance. My CPU/Motherboard... 1) MSI gaming ATX 2) I have a higher end FX chip AMD 8 core.

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
Well, the RX 560 can run newer games at medium-low. It's hard to get more specific than that, sorry. Older games, it can run fine. That CPU might be a bottleneck, though.`

Are we assuming you have a 1080p monitor?

All games are different. You'll get MUCH higher frame rates playing something like Warframe or League of Legends than you will playing Battlefield or CoD.

In AMD settings -> performance monitor you can monitor frame rates and other system info. Hit Ctrl + Alt + o to enable the overlay.
FRAPS is a stalwart frame rate monitoring overlay, but that's all it shows.

Using one of those programs, adjust your in game settings accordingly to achieve ~60 FPS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS