Question Radeon rx 570 keeps crashing

May 29, 2020
I’m quite new to pc gaming, please bare with me. About a week ago, I finished building my pc and downloaded all the software. I had a struggle downloading drivers because of my impatience so I ended up redownloading all the drivers properly and for the first few days everything was fine until about 4 days ago when I began getting a blue screen no signal which in the four days snowballed into constant crashing with graphical snow, feeezing, the no signal screen showing up then a completely black screen after I reboot my pc. Is there anyone who could help me? This is quite urgent I am in feat that I broke my pc

May 29, 2020
I’m quite new to pc gaming, please bare with me. About a week ago, I finished building my pc and downloaded all the software. I had a struggle downloading drivers because of my impatience so I ended up redownloading all the drivers properly and for the first few days everything was fine until about 4 days ago when I began getting a blue screen no signal which in the four days snowballed into constant crashing with graphical snow, feeezing, the no signal screen showing up then a completely black screen after I reboot my pc. Is there anyone who could help me? This is quite urgent I am in fear that I broke my pc
My specs are :
MB: gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H
CPU: ryzen 5 1600
Gpu: gigabyte Radeon rx 570
Kingston 480 gb ssd
RAM: 2x8 XPG Z1 3000 MHz CL16
550 w PSU