Question Radeon RX 5700 XT cooling system that bad?

I Josh I

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
Hi all

So I am currently making a new gaming system, which includes the new AMD - Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. For the GPU, I am not 100% sure. I have read a few articles comparing the new 2060, and 2070 supers to the RX 5700 and the RX 5700 XT. It seems like the RX 5700 XT (the one that I was planning on using) is overall better than the 2060 super, which is ~$100.00 CAD more than the XT. The 2070 super seems to perform better than the XT, though it is ~$200.00 CAD more. And in terms of performance (FPS) I am taking a large stroke here. It seems to me that the XT is a better value than the 2060, and 2070 super, though, I have begun to read the people are not very impressed with the blower system on the XT. Even reviews comparing the temperature between the 2070 super and the XT shows the difference in cooling performance (under high loads).
Now I am not planning to play on the highest possible settings on big name games like Battle Field, but I am planning to use higher settings on bigger games. So my question is, should I be concerned about the cooling performance of the XT? Is it that concerning that I should consider one of the supers?

Any thoughts and suggestions would be great!

My new gaming build; https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BvJ7fH