[SOLVED] Radeon RX 590 - Best Software or Method to Overclock it??

axelrose

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have a PowerCool branded Radeon RX 590 Video Card and want to toy with Overclocking it to it's highest while still remaining STABLE.

What Software is the best/easiest to Overclock Radeon Graphics Cards?

Many thanks and may your crops come in faster and bigger.

Solution
Afterburner isn't the best. AMDs own WattMan utility (already installed within the driver software) gives you more control by allowing you to set specific voltages for each of the 7 frequency states (you can also freely modify the frequencies). This is in contrast to a voltage offset which ties you down to the "auto" voltage curve.

Don't get me wrong, Afterburner does many things well. But you really need full manual control over voltages in order to achieve a max OC, not just an offset.
Afterburner isn't the best. AMDs own WattMan utility (already installed within the driver software) gives you more control by allowing you to set specific voltages for each of the 7 frequency states (you can also freely modify the frequencies). This is in contrast to a voltage offset which ties you down to the "auto" voltage curve.

Don't get me wrong, Afterburner does many things well. But you really need full manual control over voltages in order to achieve a max OC, not just an offset.

Last edited:
Solution