[SOLVED] Radeon RX 6600 - Brand

EZRCerax

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys, I just want to ask about an opinion on XFX, Saphire and Asus models on Radeon RX6600, im currently looking at these 3 because they are the cheapest in Czech republic and Im dying to buy a new GPU.
My budget is around 320 bucks, which is 8000 czech crown. The main reason are the Temps and dBa, the clocks seem to be the same or around 5% from each other.

PC:
GPU - 1050 Ti Msi Gaming X
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM - 3200 MHZ Hyper X Fury
PSu - 550 Cv Corsair
MB - Asus Tuf B550 M-E
Cooler - Silentium Fera 3

Lutfij

Titan
Essentially these;
https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-radeon-rx-6600-8g-gddr6
^ in ascending order based on price you've given.

I'd pick the cheapest GPU out of the lot...though your PSU might be in need of a replacing since an aged PSU will output less power than what it would when brand new. The CV isn't a good unit either. you can work with your GPU of choice listed above but you're going to need to keep an eye out for any anomalies/hiccups when gaming.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I'd pick Sapphire or Powercolor since they tend to get the reverse engineering(PCB and power design) of AMD cards right.

The three brands you've mentioned above have a lineup of GPU's, which one's do you have access to in your region?

PSu - 550 Cv Corsair
How old is the unit?

EZRCerax

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
I'd pick Sapphire or Powercolor since they tend to get the reverse engineering(PCB and power design) of AMD cards right.

The three brands you've mentioned above have a lineup of GPU's, which one's do you have access to in your region?

PSu - 550 Cv Corsair
How old is the unit?
I have access to all of those 3 they are around the same price. Asus is 290, Saphire 310 and XFX 320.
Psu around 2 years.

EZRCerax

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021

PSu - 550 Cv Corsair
How old is the unit?
Oh my bad I read it wrong.
Asus Dual
XFX Speedster SWIFT 210
Saphire Pulse

Lutfij

Titan
Essentially these;

I'd pick the cheapest GPU out of the lot...though your PSU might be in need of a replacing since an aged PSU will output less power than what it would when brand new. The CV isn't a good unit either. you can work with your GPU of choice listed above but you're going to need to keep an eye out for any anomalies/hiccups when gaming.

Last edited:

EZRCerax

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
Essentially these;

I'd pick the cheapest GPU out of the lot...though your OSU might be in need of a replacing since an aged PSU will output less power than what it would when brand new. The CV isn't a good unit either. you can work with your GPU of choice listed above but you're going to need to keep an eye out for any anomalies/hiccups when gaming.
Aight then, thx for the answer.

Reactions: Lutfij

ASK THE COMMUNITY