Question Radeon RX 6600 XT, screen flickering

Apr 23, 2023
I have a second PC, connected to Samsung QN900A
The screen just keeps flickering, no matter what I'm doing
Web browsing, watching YouTube, etc
I already tried to uninstall with DDU, didn't help, tried 3 different HDMI 2.1 cables, no go
Someone, with the same issue, disabled the virtual super resolution, but I don't have this option
Could anyone help me, please?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

D

Deleted member 2947362

I already tried to uninstall with DDU, didn't help, tried 3 different HDMI 2.1 cables, no go
Someone, with the same issue, disabled the virtual super resolution, but I don't have this option
It's a long shot but nothing to lose with little info, try uninstall your graphic's driver when you reinstall your graphics driver tick the little box that says factory reset (click advanced in AMD driver installation setup if you own amd card)
or
make sure you TV is running at 60hz, Right click on desktop, select display settings then select advanced display settings at bottom the of new window that's pop up, click refresh rate tab, you can select different refresh rates your TV supports.

Last edited by a moderator:

sitehostplus

Honorable
Jan 6, 2018
Have you tried disconnecting the computer in your sig, and plug in the ailing computer into that particular HDMI port (I'm assuming both computers are using the same monitor)?